Student Account for All Teenagers
You're a youngster, which implies you utilize your mobile a lot. For snapchatting, shopping, selfies – and gratitude to iBank you can add banking to the rundown.
Get a Mastercard charge card and our direct application, stuffed brimming with accommodating devices to bring in your cash go further.
Also, the best piece? You can apply in minutes, all alone, from your couch, with simply an identification as ID.
More youthful than 16? Exploit iBank App, a charge card which is associated with a parent or watchman's present record.
An Unified Student & Teen accountOur under 18's bank account with iBank Teen card
- This teen current account is called iBank Student/Teen Account
- Make purchases and withdraw cash with your iBank debit card
- Check your balance out and about with our Mobile Banking app
- Earn 1% interest on your balance
- Works with Google Pay™ and Apple Pay
- You won't have to pay any regular set fee to have this account
The real Track
- An app-based bank account.
- A iBank card.
- When you put money in, we will too. Earn 0.05% AER on balances up to £85,000.
- 24/7 customer support. We’re only ever an in-app message, email or call away.
Easy to use
- A single app for spending, saving and earning money.
- Apply in minutes – all you’ll need is your passport for ID.
- Forgot your card at home? Use Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
Pay for Shopping/Study
- Instant payment notifications, so you know every penny that comes in and goes out.
- Spending Insights, so you can see where you’re spending and where you might want to cut back a bit.
- Clothes, tech, trips – whatever’s on your shopping list, make saving easier with our ‘Goals’ feature.