Our amazing features
The Fast Track
Comfort based set up
Handling it safe
Multi currency accounts for all businesses
At the point when your business goes global, your banking ought to, as well. Installments in pesos, returns in rupees; things can get confused – however not with iBank's multi-currency business accounts.
Deal with numerous monetary forms for your business with Britain's Best Bank 2020. Need to change over back to pounds? Not an issue – do exactly that at a genuine swapping scale, with a 0.4% change charge added on top.
Euros Currency Account
For entrepreneurs with ties to the continent, there’s iBank’s business euro bank account. Hold, send and receive euro payments, all just for a nominal amount .
Why it’s Awesome
- No account fees to open Euro Currency Account
- Transfer your money even on the weekends i.e. transfer between GBP account and Euro Currency Account.
- Manage only one iBank card to handle multi currency transactions i.e. GBP and Euro
- We give full Security on Euro Currency accounts deposits upto £85,000 or equivalent by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
US dollars Account
If you need a dollar, dollar, and a dollar is all you need – good news. For just £5 a month, manage your business banking with iBank’s US dollar account.
Why each business should have
- It will save your time when you want to stay top in business.
- Use our USD currency account; you can transfer money in weekend as well
- Only one iBank business card or account for multi currency trade in any other currency and country.
- We give security to your business on deposits upto £85,000 or equivalent by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.